It’s time to start
As you’ve aged, have you noticed:
- Memory Loss
- Mental Fogginess
- Loss of Strength and Bone Density
- And More?
You don’t have to feel that way anymore
With bioidentical hormone pellet replacement therapy (BHRT), you can feel like you used to without pills.
Bioidentical hormone pellet replacement therapy uses plant-based hormones that are identical to the human hormone to restore natural hormone balance without negative side effects.
- Restore sleep and energy9
- Maintain bone density7
- Preserve muscle mass and strength9
- Achieve better mental clarity4
- Relieve depression, anxiety, and mood swings4,8
- Relieve migraine and menstrual headaches3
- Alleviate night sweats8 and dryness10
- Prevent breast cancer, osteoporosis1, Alzheimer’s9, dementia9, heart disease5, type 2 diabetes2,6, thyroid malfunction4 and others9.
Your hormones are one of the most important regulatory systems in your body.
They act as messengers, interacting with specific target cells and organs to stimulate them to action. As we age, hormone production changes and imbalance can occur resulting in effects we associate with aging – fatigue, memory loss, emotional imbalance and irritability, loss of strength and bone density, and much more.
Based on an initial blood draw, you’ll receive a customized hormone optimization treatment that gives you the exact hormones your body is no longer able to produce as a result of aging. Implants placed under the skin consistently release small, physiologic doses of hormones for optimal therapy.
Studies have shown that pellets have been extremely effective in relieving the negative side effects of natural hormone loss from aging.
We use BioTE Medical pellets as they contain a natural plant source of estrogen and testosterone. A compounding pharmacist, using strict federal guidelines, compounds the estrogen and testosterone utilized in the pellets.
These pellets, which are smaller than a grain of rice, are placed in the fatty tissue underneath the skin and most closely mimic the actions of male and female organs with regards to hormone release into the bloodstream. The hormone implantation procedure is simple and performed in our office.
Since each treatment is tailored to your needs, it does depend on the person. But on average, you’ll receive an implant every 3 – 6 months.
Unlike other forms of hormone therapy, there are few side effects from BHRT. Two percent of patients experience mild acne or facial hair, and less than 1% experience hair thinning.
Since typical oral and transdermal therapies are usually taken twice a day, they produce roller coaster hormone levels. The result is unpleasant mood and energy fluctuations. With pellet therapy, you’ll have a steady state of hormones in your bloodstream, mimicking natural hormone production, which means no mood swings, no sudden fatigue, and a general sense of well-being.
Sure! Pellet implants have been researched and developed since 1939 in the US and Europe, and are currently being used safely in five continents. As a result, there’s a lot of data supporting the long term safety and efficacy of hormones delivered by pellet implants.
- Sex Steriods, Bone Mass, and Bone Loss. A Prospective Study of Pre-, Peri-, and Postmenopausal Women.
- The dark side of testosterone deficiency: II. Type 2 diabetes and insulin resistance.
- The dark side of testosterone deficiency: III. Cardiovascular disease.
- Testosterone Pellet Implants and Migraine Headaches: a Pilot Study.
- Combination Treatment with T4 and T3: Toward Personalized Replacement Therapy in Hypothyroidism?
- The effects of subcutaneous hormone implants during the climactic.
- Testosterone enhances estradiol’s effects on postmenopausal bone density and sexuality.
- BioTE Medical, YouTube channel.
Lasts 3 months
Lasts 5 months
We offer the best pain management and preventative wellness and health optimization solutions in Kearney. We utilize the latest technologies and offer the most affordable methods available.